Thursday, July 09, 2009

11 Weeks Old

Audrey was 9 weeks when I blogged last and now she's well into her 11th week. I feel like she's changing a lot this week. I can't really put my finger on what it is exactly, but I think I can see her becoming more aware of herself, other people, and the world around her. She makes eye contact longer, smiles more, looks at her feet and hold her own hands. She grabs onto things, like shirts or the sides of her swing or car seat and she has a few new noises. No laughing yet, but some squeals and shrieks. She loves her swing, her mobiles, a mat she lays on with toys dangling above it, wiggling on the floor, "standing" on people's laps, and so on.

Within the past week or so she's been sleeping longer stretches, like 6 hours max. I was hesitant to call that sleeping through the night. However, on Tuesday night of this week she slept from 10p to 6a! 8 hours, so yes, sleeping through the night it was. Last night was 10:30 to 5a, so not qutie as well, but we're getting closer to being more consistant (I think) She is also taking longer and more consistent naps, which I LOVE. Her best nap as of this week is right now, from around 3-5:30! She went down at 3:30 today, it's 4:30 now and she's still sleepin'. She's also staying awake longer and stretching out the times inbetween eating.

A few days ago my friend Kelsey had Audrey and I ovet to her mom's pool. I ended up having Audrey in the water, she was so relaxed, she didn't mind it! She also had a fun day on the 4th with all her relatives. Grandma E. watched her so Chris and I could go to the fireworks, thanks Gran.

I feel like I have nothing else to talk about besides Audrey...I have to go back to work on the 20th. I'm trying to convince myself it's ok, but the thought of it pains me quite a bit. I disliked it before, but now I don't to miss any of Audrey's life. I am very thankful to go back 24 hours a week though thanks to my hard working husband :) Chris is at the big blue building in Rochester, I think everyone knows that by now. It's been a super busy week (quarter close) for Chris and the other financial peeps. He's at meetings (on the phone) and working on files and finding people who used to do the job he's doing to ask questions. It's a strange place. It's like here, do this job, the guy who used to do it moved to Antartica and he cannot help you. No one else knows how to do it, so you'll need to start from scratch or drive to Antartica to find the guy that knows how to do it. Oh wait, he forgot how or never did it in the first place, oh well, good luck, it's due by noon. Heehee, ok not quite that bad, but pretty much. This is not his dream job, but I know God has big plans for him someday, when, I dunno, in His timing I supppose.

I'm making tacos tonight, so I better get on that. It's so complicated. Put meat in pan, add water and seasoning, done! Yes! I love tacos.

I have more to say but I'll leave it for another blog before I lose your interest. Here are some pics for you as of this July!


She's such a big girl in this picture!

Grandma, we match and I am captivated by your shirt!

Oh uncle Gavin, you are hilarious!

Pool Time!
She put her own hand on the handle, haha.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice update sweetie. Audrey IS changing and growing up so fast. She's such a good little girl and you know I Love her to pieces. She's a lucky little girl to have a mommy and daddy that take such good care of her.
ps...I love your new layout, so pretty

Cindy's Closet said...

I love your updates Brianna! And your daughter! so beautiful. It will be very hard to go back to work but you'll be thankful for a shorter work week. Let me know if I can help out.

granny said...

Loved the update Brie. I also loved taking care of my great granddaughter the night of the 4 th. Even tho she filled her drawrs.

Megan said...

Great bloooooooog brinanna...I'm always happy to hear about you and your life. since Auds is your life now...there's no shame in having so much to say about her! We all love hearing it!

She is a beautiful baby and she IS lucky to have you and Chris as parents. I hope things settle for Chris soon and I hope your transition back into work goes well. I'm thinking of you. Love you Brie.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Not a couture designer but more of a stylist, Claiborne produced a collection of fashionably appropriate clothing that perfectly matched late-20th-century working women's clothing needs.. [url=http://www.busesbitermi.com]dr dre beats heartbeats cheap[/url] Cujixm
http://www.christianlouboutindiscountsale.co.uk [url=http://www.ogrelarp.com]Canada Goose Jacken outlet[/url] Mfjbpw [url=http://www.pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk]pandora bracelets[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose outlet online[/url] That's because it is the first thing that players of online fashion games will see. [url=http://www.busesbitermi.com]dr dre beats cheap[/url] Zrpbpa
http://www.christianlouboutindiscountsale.co.uk [url=http://www.ogrelarp.com]Canada Goose[/url] Ztovtq [url=http://www.pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk]cheap pandora[/url]