Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Spoiled Daughter

Audrey got a few new cute outfits lately. Her Grandma Jackie randomly got her this cute little green outfit....
And...Mindy, our friend we used to work with at Culver's, sent us a package yesterday. We opened it to find two super cute onesies saying "Mommy and I agree, Daddy's Charming" and "New family favorite" heehee. Also a supre cute dress with a little sweater too. And a soft lil' bear dressed as a bunny. Thanks Mindy! For some reason, Blogger refused to post the picture vertically and insisted on it being sideways, whatev.

















I've spent a great deal of time empting out the office to make it Audrey's room, now the closet is all hers!

Empty! Weird. I can't wait to put baby things in it!
So, I've had this week off and it's been nice. I work the weekend, so I'm trying to be productive at home until them. I've done a bunch of rearranging so everything that was in the office can fit elsewhere. Chris and I had our first prenatal class last night, the first of six. It was fun, we're one of 10 couples there. Some people are due in March, but most in April like me, however, I am the one due last by 5 days. We split up in 2 groups, guys and girls and discussed things. Then the instructor asked who of the men would like to wear the pregnancy suit, I believe it's acutally called the "empathy belly" or something, and Chris jumped right up! She put the 35 pound suit on him as well as a strap to make breathing harder. He had to walk around, sit in a chair, tie his shoes and attempt to get comfy on a mat on the floor with a bunch of pillows. I was laughing so hard and wished I had my camera. I took a picture on my cell phone though, heehee. With much persuasion, 2 other guys tried it on too. Chris was like, "wow, it's hard to breathe!"

Tonight we're going to Dish It Up to make 8 meals. Megan and Kate got us a gift certificate there for Christmas. I figure, even without the gift card, it saves us money and a lot of hassle for me as I am a talant-less dinner maker. Now I have a ton of meals, since each one lasts us like 3 meals each. Plus, it's fun to go do. Thanks Megan and Kate! What a good idea! We did this right after our honeymoon too and I blogged about it then too with a picture of our freezer full of food!

Well, I suppose I should go organize some more things. I figure I should do it now before I get huge. It's actually already a lot of work to do stuff, like moving stuff around and bending over, hahaaha. Don't worry, I won't lift things that are too heavy.

Have a lovely day!!!!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Audrey will be one stylin' baby :)

Jackie said...

oops, that first comment is suppose to be from me "Jackie"

Megan said...

What a lucky little girl!! I'm glad you and Chris get to use your Dish It Up certificate to make yummy yummy meals! I know you get frustrated trying to think of things to cook, so this seemed like a nice alternative for you and your hubby! Enjoy!