Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dish It Up and Baby Bedding!

Chris and I went to Dish It Up last night and made many many meals! Yay! Tonight we tried the Italian stuffed chicken and it was very very good! We never got a picture of ourselves the first time we did it, so I made sure to bring my camera this time, heehee.

Audrey's bedding came! It's the brand Kidsline and it's called "Tiger Lily" I decided against the pink/brown combo and decided that Audrey is a more colorful girl who likes butterflies, heehee. This is the quilt. I was pleasantly surprised that the package came early and the quality of it!

The whole set, a bumper, quilt, dust ruffle, valance, diaper holder, and fitted sheet.

Yeh, I need help here, it looks weird. I wanna remove the sick, broken blinds and put up something cloth, like a light pink or green something or other kinda pull down shade like thing. I know nothing about window things, anyone know where I should start in figuring this out?

So, there ya have it, the first stuff for the room. I want the crib now! C'mon Target, hurry up your shipments!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I really like your choice for Audrey's room, sweet colors! We'll figure out something for the window.
Glad you liked the chicken, whoop

Heather said...

Love the bedding! And the cute new clothes Audrey keeps getting. She's gonna be set on clothes for like a year! Oh and where did all the office stuff end up? (oh and you had a whole week off and never once called me?! I only had one sub job all week!)

Megan said...

I like the colors. I can't wait to see her little room all ready...are you going to paint the walls light pink or lavender or light green so that she feels calm cool and collected? hahha...i don't recommend red or orange. stress colors. tee hee. Anyway, i am eager to meet the little one and can't wait to see you grow as a mother.

Glad you liked the chicken and the experience. you two are so cute! HOORAY FOR DISH IT UP!

Anonymous said...

I like the bedding- very girly! Thanks for posting the pics. They have really cool shade things without strings at Menards- they are like the ones I have in my living room- they are kind of spendy- but they dont' have strings, and they look good. Just a thought.