Tuesday, September 30, 2008

S'mores

Greetings

I am currently at work, this is my first post in the ICU while acutally at work. I only have one patient tonight and she is doing very very well. So, I am bored and am wondering how to pass the next 2 hours.

Let me take you back to Friday...

My cousin Megan came over! She came at about 7p and we went to her parents house and had a fire. Rick and Cindy have the cutest backyard with a nice area to sit by the firepit. We had yummy yummy stew and bisquits that Cindy made. Then s'mores and apple pie (made also by Cindy!) Thanks! It was fun to chit-chat with them and just relax.

The next day Megan and I kinda slugged it. We slept in and rented the movie Leatherheads, it was pretty good. Later we went to visit Gran at home, after her surgery. I had seen her in the hospital the day before and she was doing quite well. We took Chris along and brought her some flowers! Mom and Dad were there too. After that we met Kellie and Jill at Applebees where some had supper and some dessert or appetizers. It was fun! It was a cousin event :) It was lots of fun to have a cousin weekend with Megan!

Sunday Chris and I had 7 kids in Sunday school, but it went surprisingly very well. They were very well-behaved, which is not always the case. We have a bunch of new kids now who moved up to the 2 1/2 year old range and we lost a few to the 4-year old room. When we started, over a year ago, they were all 2 1/2 and so little, then they all became 4 and now we have little ones all over again! We went to the mall with the fam and that was quite fun as well.

Later on I hung out with Kellie and Jill for a while, shoppin' around and stuff and I got to eat supper with their fam. Then Chris and I went to the movie Eagle Eye with Mom and Dad. I really liked it, I also liked the popcorn, teehee.

Yesterday and today I've worked evenings. I have the next 2 days off, then work Friday evening and Sat/Sun overnights! Ahhh, I am so dreading this. Those overnights are so dreadfull. I cannot believe some people work them regularly.

Today Chris and I had lunch with Ma and Pa at Beatles. And, that's about it folks. Consider yourselves updated :)

~Brianna

4 comments:

Annie said...

got your email!
p.s. i work sat and sun overnights too. come visit!

Heather said...

Wahoo an update! I enjoyed it, thanks! Now if only I can motivate myself to update my blog. I have too many things to do though! ugh! I'm sad that you always have days off when I don't; on the other hand I rarely have days off... Oh well enjoy your days off! Take care.

Jackie said...

I liked your update Brie...you are quite a busy little beaver.

ps I used to cry when I had to work overnights.

Megan said...

cuzzin...i love you. glad you had fun with me because i had a really good time with you. Let's do it again soon!

xoxoxox...i'll be thinking of you on your overnights.

CWMP