Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Day At Megan's.

After work on Friday I drove up to my cousin Megan's place in Minneapolis. Our other cousin Alexandra (14) had already been dropped off there. We were embarking on a Erickson-side cousin (minus Jensen who's only 5) sleepover. First we went bowling along with Megan's soon to be sis-in-law Kate and also Megan's roomate Jenna. We also ate at B-Dubbs nearby, it was yum. Then we watched a dumb movie and then a good movie! Eventually us three found a spot to sleep on Megan's floor, well Megan slept in her bed, and we were off to sleep.

This morning we made panckes, I ruined a few, oops, and ate skittles and brownies that our Gran made us (thanks Gran!!!) and watched TV. Eventually we headed out to the Mall of America. Everyone and their mom was also there, but it was fun. However, my feet hurt so bad! I didn't buy anything, but the other two found a few things. Kate eventually joined us there too. And at about 5:30, 2 hours ago, we left and I headed back for home. It was fun to hang out with the both of them, we don't see each other enough!

Here are some pics from the trip.

Here you can see Megan in her habitat. Notice how her bedspread matches the wall, this was not planned, it just happened, sweet huh?


Cuzzin and I


Brie (24) Alex (14) Megan (24)


Me-"Try to look as ugly as you can"
Megan-"We all look 40lbs heavier in this picture"


My cousin Alexandra and I


Serious time.
That's all folks.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a blast! Nice hair by the way, I think every time I see you your hair looks different. I can't keep up!

Jackie said...

Fun...Glad you all had a good time. I dont know too many cousins who get to have sleepovers when their age 24 and 14. Yeah for cousinship. yip

granny said...

Looks and sounds like you all had a good time. Fun Fun. Holla

Cindy's Closet said...

Glad you could arrange the get together. Everybody's too busy these days so it's good to see you took the time. Love you girls!

Megan said...

I HAD SO MUCH FUN! HAD A BLAST! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE ME!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!

xoxoxoxox

Brie's house next time! hehe