Thursday, May 08, 2008

The End of an Era

Hello folks,

Well I'll start with the present....I'm currently at work. Tomorrow evening is my last shift here on Mary Brigh 8 Ortho. It's sad to think about, but exciting to change too. I will miss the people here! I've had good patients tonight and I hope I get the same ones tomorrow to end on a good note. Then I have four days off and I start on my new unit on Wednesday the 14th.

Lately it's been good, been enjoying the nice weather. Kelsey and I went to the movie Made of Honor a few nights ago at the extra large screen in the new theatre, it was fun. The next time we hang out, she will be a mommy! She's going to be induced tomorrow morning, if all goes as planned. And will probably have the baby (according to her doctor) on Saturday. I shall pray it goes well! I'm so excited for them and to meet the baby! Someday I shall tell him/her about how crazy his/her mother is, heehee, but how sweet too.

Chris and I got to hang out a bit today, we worked out and ate at Erb's then went to Target. Then I had to work.

I dunno what else to say, so I guess I'll end. Have a lovely day!
Sincerely, Brianna M. Lewis

4 comments:

granny said...

Good luck in your new job. It will go smooth because your cool dudet.

Megan said...

Good Luck with everything cuzzin. I love you! Tell Kels I'm thinking of her and Jeff and praying that all goes well! Welcome Baby Chesney!

Jackie said...

Yay for change...I think the best part of it is that you get 4 days off :)

Brianna said...

lol, I know mom, that's what I was thinking. I think I'll change jobs every year just to see if i can get a few days off, maybe if I ulternate that with having children I can get even more time off. You have to beat the system, heehee.