Sunday, December 09, 2007

Nothing

Hello, I haven't update in a while. Not sure why I am right now, lack of something better to do I guess.

Hmmm..not much has happened. I go to work and such. I feel like November flew by, I don't even know what happened. One neat thing is that we got a Christmas tree, a real one, so I like that. It was pretty easy picking one out and setting it up. Chris carried it and put it in the holder and of course I got pictures of it. We decorated it and put lights up too.


I've been buying lots of Christmas presents. Last year I was feeling kinda stressed at the end cuz I saved it all to a few days before Christmas, but this year I started early and there's only a few people I can't think of what to get for.

I don't see my friends much and that has kinda been bummin me out lately, but luckily, I got to see Casey on Friday. I went to her house and hung out a bit, then we went to Chipotle and to the mall to shop around. Chris has been busy with school, he's got 2 papers left and a class on Tuesday, then he's done for the semester, nice huh.

Honestly this year I am hating winter. It's driving me nuts. It's so incredibly cold and I can't stand it. Yes, the snow is pretty, but it's in my shoes and all over my car and I feel like a Strooge about it, but I can't help it, it's miserable. I wanna go do something tonight, but I can't bear the thought of being so blasted cold again and again. I cannot wait for Spring, I just cannot wait. Chris keeps saying when we're old we should have a winter place in Florida, sounds like a good idea right now, hhahahah.


I am bored out of my brains tonight and all I can think of is the next 4 days of torture. I have a 8 hour class tomorrow, unpaid, which I need to re-new my license. Then I work the next four days, ugh. so tired of it. I was watching a show today about people who win the lottery and don't have to work anymore, I was thinking that would be fun, heehee.


Welp, I dunno what to do next, maybe I'll put up some tree pictures. Hopefully tomorrow will be a happier day, cuz this one is one for the birds. Bye.


Chris bringing in the tree



Me hanging up the crayon box


Us and our pretty tree :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh silly one, you shouldnt be so bored...I gave you a book to read.
I hope you enjoy your class tomorrow. I'll be at Gonda working 7:30 - 4, blah

granny said...

Brianna you shoulda came to my house and watched Gramps make cookies.

Heather said...

I sorry you're bored friend, remember the days when we lived together and could always find something to do when we were bored. (callerpillar house!) I probably could have hung out with you girls Friday, I was chillin at home with my mom, it was a nice, warm evening. I agree with the winter thing..is it spring yet?! Ugh. I keep hoping that all the snow and cold is torturing us now so March is beautiful! hehe wishful thinking! Miss you and hope your 8 hour class wasnt too painful.

Heather said...

OK so I just noticed that the crayon box moved. It was near the top in one picture an near the bottom of the tree in the second. Don't ask me why I know these things...

Cheri said...

Nice tree Brie! So...yeah, Friday night Cara was saying...darn Brianna going away tonight...I wanna hang out with her! Sounds like you two need to sync your schedules so you are bored together! Hope this week is a better one for you with lots of excitement!
p.s. when you get to my ripe old age, you like the quiet!