Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Day of Firsts

Hello all you blogger wannabes...


Today was neat. I only had to work until 11:30am. At around 10am the charge nurse came up to me and said, yo, Brianna, you wanna go home at 11? I was like, heck yes.


So, Chris and I had a lovely lunch together

First #1 of the day: we went to Roscoe's! I've never been in there and neither has Chris. It was neat and yummy and something new! Whoop!


First#2 of the day: I made banana bread, it's ok, I never did it before so I think it's pretty good for the first time. My inspiration to do so were the old bananas and Chris' love of banana bread.


First#3 of the day: Jammie ride with Chris. What is a jammie ride you ask, well I will tell you. When I was a child, a younger child that is, my dad would announce to my brothers and I that we should go on a jammie ride! We usually did this when mom was at work and it was just Dad, me, Brice, and Gavin sittin' home all night. So, we'd run upstairs and get our pajamas on (this was later at night, when it was dark out) and we'd get in the car. Dad let us get in without shoes on, so it felt more jammie-like. Then we'd squeeze in the backseat together all cozy with a blanket over us and we'd just drive around (well Dad would drive) We'd sometimes go to McDonalds or DQ to get icecream or we'd drive up this big hill near our neighborhood were you can see the whole city and we'd just look out at it. It was fun to be in the car at night driving around randomly in our jammies. So, tonight, I told Chris about it and we got our jammies on and went through the DQ drive-thru! Fun! Although, we did wear shoes, ehehehe.

Well there ya have it, it was a good day :) I also cleaned the house! Whoop! Now Chris and I are gonna play yahtzee and I'm a goin' ta bed. Cuz I gots to get up for a day shift tomorrow! Yikes.


Love ya all, Love Brianna


Chris and Brianna: Post Jammie Ride

5 comments:

Heather said...

Aww the jammie ride sounds like a blast. Glad Chris agreed to continue that fun thing with you.

granny said...

Stay young and do crazy things while you can. Sounds like a fun time. Holla u 2.

Cindy's Closet said...

Creating memories...just the 2 of you. How exciting and fun! Hey Bri-I have a reeeally yummy Banana bread recipe from my Mom. I will email it to you. It's the best!

Anonymous said...

oooh...fun. I am glad you have an amazing husband to do these things with!!!! Miss you, can we have a date sometime??? Maybe when I move back the first part of May? hehehe

Jackie said...

I'm Glad you had on your winter PJ's, brrrrrrrr

How come I never got to go on the jammie rides....tear