Saturday, November 18, 2006

Senior Year Survey

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.

1. Who was your best friend?-Heather and I were “attached at the hip” but I had lots of great friends! (I just kept Hut's anwer, but changed the names :)
Also, Cara, Brita, Katie, Elizabeth, and Meghan F.

2.What sports did u play??- Gymnastics 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and Volleyball 10th grade.

3. What kind of car did you drive?-Green Toyota Corolla, but only for my senior year, I loved that car....it was friend's with Hut's car.

4. It's Friday night, where were you?-Baker Square, movie or at someones house doing randomness with some Phish Food Ice cream or Flips! (Keeping Hut's answer again)

5. Were you a party animal?-no never

6. Were you considered a flirt?-Hahah, no. Although Brita would probably harrass me for a certain year in band when I sat next to a flirt, heehee.

7. Ever skip school?-Um, no actually.

8. Were you a nerd?-Nah. I did my homework though.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?-no

11. Can you sing the fight song?-Yeah, I may get some words switched around but I got the jist of it and I will never for get the tune having played it a million times in band. Go Panthers! (Hut's answer)

12. Who was your favorite teacher?-My senior year?..... Mr. Mollie, Mrs. Picker, Mrs. Carroll.

13. Favorite class?-Ceramics with Heather! I loved that class. Also, Creative Writing, it was a tough class for me, but I learned a ton.

14. What was your school's full name?:-Century High School

15. School mascot?-A Panther

16. Did you go to Prom?-Yep. I remember sitting on the floor in the hallway at lunch time discussing with my friends as to whether or not we should all go together. We decided we should, so....we all went together, it was a lot of fun!

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?- No, but I did really like highschool, looking back, I appreciate it more. But it's really a time that I'll remember spending lots of time with friends and making a lot of memories.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?- I remember having to meet and line up in the volleyball center and they played us a song that was supposed to be meaningful, but it was to echo-y and I couldn't pick up the words, so I don't know what the song was about. I also remmber the practice at RCTC and then being glad we ended up having it outside. I also remmeber when Lane Trisko got up to the front, he took out a camera and took a picture of the audience,hehee,

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?-Oh, everything, being with my friends, prom, band stuff, teacher aiding with Heather......("Whaaaat's thissss" ***looks at pile of mail***) ahhh!

20. Where were you on senior skip day?-In school!

21. Did you have a job your senior year?-Culvers!

22. Where did you go most often for lunch?-Café of the Century, sitting on the floor in the hallway near the painting of people dancing I do believe with Heather, Meghan, Brita, and Katie...was there someone else too?

23. What did you do after graduation?-We had the all night senior party!

24. When did you graduate?-2002

25. Who was your Senior homecoming date?-Heather, Brita, Katie, and Kelli

26. Are you going to your ten year reunion?-If my friends go I guess maybe.

27. Who was your home room teacher?-I don't think we had that.

28. Who will repost this after you?-Mmm, probably no one.

30. Who was President of your class??-I have no idea. sad huh. maybe yo momma.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Way to remember honey :)

Heather said...

I like how we have the same answers..can we be friends?! hehe I loled at the looking at mail thing. Thanks for being my friend that year, it would have boring without you thats for sure! Too bad we didnt know Ben then...

Cara said...

ummm...I ate lunch with you sr. year, ya goof!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

actually my momma was the president of yo class!! That's rigghht!!