Tuesday, November 21, 2006

One Month!



It's our one month anniversary! I cannot believe it's already been a month. One month ago today we were all out dancin' it up at the reception! Times goes sooooo fast! Chris came home from school tonight and he had in his hand this pretty peach rose for me. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever :) I really love my husband :) It's feeling good to be here in our townhome. It's so much better now that everything is put away and situated. It feels like a home and not a storage unit now. The furniture completes everything and it's all very cozy now. Chris and I have been able to find bit and pieces of time together to hang out inbetween both our jobs and his huge job of school. Last night was fun, we got to watch a movie, Failure To Launch. Chris stayed awake for the whole thing! Tonight we went to McDonalds, after I got the flower, and we got pop and sat and chatted for a while. It was nice and fun. Now Chris is working on homework and I am watching "Little People" and thinking about getting ready for bed so I can maybe get up at 5:45ish with less pain. Well, that's my little update. I am just very thankful today for how blessed my life is. I have a wonderful husband that I love with all my heart, an amazing family, amazing friends, a good job, and a home! I also have the hope and joy of Jesus Christ in my life which makes all of my life worthwhile and purposeful. I hope you all have a good holiday!!! God bless. Love, Brianna.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on making it one month with that crazy kid!

granny said...

Happy one month anniversary Chris & Brianna. I really like your cozy townhome. Hope to see it soon. Have a great turkey day.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little rose, it doesnt take much to make us girls feel special. Points for Christopher. I'm glad you are so happy, I knew you would be. You are a lovely couple. I love you both

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I was really hoping for some points here Jackie, thanks a lot!! Nobody was recognizing my need for a little points up in this game yo!! I thought I was about to have to go into overtime!