Sunday, October 01, 2006

October


Hi eveyone. I thought I would change my backgroud. Then I realized it's the same as my mom's. I guess we have the same taste in blog styles :)
Well, I get married in 19 days! I'm excited. I have a bunch of things to do though.
We are finally done painting the townhome and we now have a new table, two desks, and a coffe table from my uncle Randy, whoop whoop, they are all very cool. I'm excited. I can't wait to put up more stuff here and there.
Hmm..what else. I work and plan stuff, that's about it. Work is hard, some days are good, some days patients make me cry, some days I feel like my head is going to explode, like when I have to do 20 things at the exact same time, and some days go really smooth. It's hard though, I hope it gets easier, I dunno though, even the peeps who've been there for 30 years sometimes look like their heads are going to explode too.
Welp, I guess I will go wait for Chris to come over so we can go buy our rings! Coooool.
See ya all later. Bye bye.
PS: I titled this October because it's one of my fav. months :)
The Erickson Side threw me a shower!











Susan and Julie threw me a church shower!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of the best things about nursing is that once your shift is over....it's over. THen your head settles down and doesnt want to explode as bad. It still happens to me, so you're not alone. It's a crazy profession that we are in but it's pretty rewarding wouldnt you say.
The countdown begins for the wedding, cant believe it's this month. It's gonna be fun fun fun. YIP

Anonymous said...

THe above comment is from yo momma, I dont know why it took my user name, maybe it's because i'm on your computer....who knows

Christoph's Czarbach said...

oh yes, the countdown is on, whoot, whoot,and we are all so very excited :)

granny said...

Brianna I hope your mother tol u that it is the time of the year we go pretty color hunting and we are goping the 21 st of Oct.

Heather said...

Woot! You updated! I just walked by the study lounge and thought to myself "I miss seeing Brianna in there!" Sad day. Your wedding is so close...ahhh! Im so excited! But im guessing you are way more excited than i am! I wanna!! (err..wait i didnt say that) hehe Talk to you soon and hang in there with the wedding planning, it will all be done soon!

Nate said...

Wow, it came so...QUICK! I can't even imagine how excited you are! Congratulations! And i hope work gets better for you. Oh, and i hope that just 'cuz you're getting married doesn't mean that you'll stop coming over to my house and being crazy with cara. you two always make me laugh. :-P

Cara said...

haha! We make my brother laugh...remember when he... ahh never mind. I can't believe it's almost here! like 2 weeks from this saturday that is so crazy how time flies! You shoudln't tell me nursing makes your head want to explode! Bad brianna! I love you girl can't wait to see you! P.S. I was very excited to see that you had updated the world!

Rebekah said...

Hey Brianna...this is Rebekah Pfarr (well now Fravert after getting married in June)...wow your wedding is coming up so fast...I feel like everyone is getting married right now...Mathew and I still have another wedding to go to on October 28th...busy, busy, busy...well I wish you the best of luck with your wedding and everything will run smoothly even if it feels like it won't.