Thursday, October 05, 2006

A little bitty update.

I don't have a whole lot to say. I just had two glorious days off from work. Starting tomorrow I will work for 3 days, then one day off, then for 4. BLAH!!!! However, I'm going to go through all that so that I can have about 2.5 wks off!!!!! Yippee. I will have time to be home doing wedding stuff and not working. Then I will get married, go to Mexico, and come home and have like 2 days of freedom before I work. Ahhhhhhhh.

Yesterday, Mom and I got some things done. We bought the cake, found a place to rent some things from, finalized everything with the church, compared prices of things, and probably something else too. Later, Chris and I went to the mall and picked up my newly resized engagement ring and wedding ring! I can't wear it yet, but I'm excited to have it. We also got Chris' ring! It's so awesome, I love it.

Today, I went to lunch with Pa, went on a walk with Chris, called some peeps, then went to Gavin's football game. They beat JM!!!! YESSSSSS. Then my fam plus Gran and Gramps E. went to Culver's to eat and see Chris. heehee. After that we went to the townhome so they could see all of our painting/furniture updates. I'm so excited to live there! It'll be stange at first, not being in my house and my room, but eventually it'll feel like home too.

Now I am procrastinating my bed. Here is my dilemma:

"The Going to Bed Saga"
Written and Directed by Brianna M. Hemmer
Starring: "Night Self" and "Morning Self" played by Brianna herself.

Act I: The night before a work day

Night self: "I hate going to sleep. I want to stay up and watch cool shows like Miami Ink and Dr. 90201"

Morning self trying to break threw: "No night self, you must go to bed so that you don't feel like bawling in the morning"

Night self: "MMM......I think I don't care. It's night and I like to be awake, morning self will just have to suffer"

Act II: Work day morning, 5:45am
***alarm clock goes off***

Morning self "WAHHHH, oh why did I go to bed at 12:30?! I could have gone to bed at 10! Why oh why do I do this to myself! I wanna cry, I wanna sleep, how can this terror be upon me. Humans should not be awake this early. This is sick and wrong. Tear."

Morning self **grumbles** "I hate night self!!!" Tonight, without a doubt, I am going to bed at 10!!!!!!"

Act III: Later on that day, about 10pm

Night self "I should go to bed....nah, a good show is on, I'd rather lay in bed and be cozy and watch TV. Morning self will just have to suffer."

Morning self the next morning at 5:45am "AHHHHH, why oh why"



Well, that's that. I'll probably never change. Love you all, have a good day! I'm Ms. Hemmer for only like 15 more days!!!!!! Whoo hooo!!! Bye bye.

6 comments:

Megan said...

that's really special...

speciaaaaalll

granny said...

Brie, Your two selfs must get together and come to a joint under standing of what is more important sleep or tv. Oh well that is my two cents worth.

Anonymous said...

You are funny little one :)
Do you have more than 2 people in your head???? If so, seek help immediatley. Love you, everything is sooo exciting and....near, eep

Heather said...

Haha..i remember the days of dealing with Brianna's two selfs. I do the same thing though, "i dont wanna go to bed...but i gotta cause mornings are painful!" Eric and I were practicing signing eachothers names yesterday and we practiced Hemmer because its fun with all the humps, Lewis isnt quite as fun. But you'll be Lewis for the rest of your life muahahah! Love you!

Brianna said...

Haha Hut, yes, Hemmer has mucho bumps, try Brianna and Hemmer, that's a whole lotta bumps.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

sweet story babe :) you are too dang funny