Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Casey's Birthday Shrine!!!

It's my dear friend Casey's b-day today. She is 21!!! Whoop. Casey, I hope you had a wonderful day. This was the first year in 3 years that I haven't been there to see you turn another year older. When I first met you, your freshman year, you were just a lil' seventeen year old!!!
Hope to see you soon and you can come see my new place. There is lots of room for ninja-ing.
Love ya! Love Brie.


























































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Casey...You are "very Special" Hope you had a good one.

Nate said...

Friends rock.

Heather said...

I realize you are crazy busy with wedding preperations and work and such so instead of writing a super long blog, i request that you take a picture of your self and/or a random object in your room and post those on here. Gives us something new to look and you will be more satisfied with your blogging career. hehe