Friday, September 01, 2006

Big Honkin' News

MMMkay,
Here are three new exciting things:

#1. God willing, Chris and I shall spend 7 days at a resort in the Riviara Maya (on the same penisula as Cancun, Mexico) on our honeymoon! I cannot express my excitement in words, ahhhhhhh.........turquiose oceans....

#2. Today was my last orientation day at work, come Monday, I'm a "real" nurse.

#3. Chris and I are the proud owners of a cute townhome in NW Roch. We won't be occupying it for some time, but we're gonna start paintin' and such. We wanna show it to you, so just ask.

I'm super sleepy, but I thought I should give you these updates. whoooooot.

Our resort....












Right outside the building....













There ya have it.......

6 comments:

granny said...

Brie can I come to mexico with you. I've neva been there.

Heather said...

Yay! Looks like an awesome place to go on a honeymoon! And congrats on becoming a real nurse, you will do great! And of course i wanna see your place! Why you never call me??!! Miss you!

Jackie said...

They could only take one person with on their honeymoon, so Chris picked me.....Hee hee

Megan said...

"luckyyyy" looks absolutly beautiful. I'm s happy for you. Congratulations on getting so far Brie...you have so much left to experience, but you've made us all very proud of you in your journey this far. I love you.

CWMP

Cara said...

Wow, exciting stuff! I know where your town home is now my mama told me! And i wanna see it, when i come to rochester in like 50 days or so!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

whoot, whoot