Wednesday, September 06, 2006

IT'S MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!




















HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!

Today, September 6th 2006, Christopher A. Lewis is 22 years old, around 4:00 pm that is.

I really really love Chris' birthday because I'm really very glad he was born. I like thinking about how God planned for both Chris and I to be born and for us to meet about 18 years later and fall in love :) I think that that was a marvelous plan God thought up.

~Lord, thank you so much for the life of my fiance Chris. He is an amazing person and follower of you! He has a beautiful heart and an absolutely wonderful personality and I am so thankful for him! I pray that you continue to bless his life and to be so very present in him~

Next time Chris has a b-day, we'll be married!!!

Happy Birthday honey, I hope you have a wonderful day and know how much I love you and how awesome you are!

Luv, Brianna



3 comments:

granny said...

Happy Birthday Chris. Cwel pic's. Hope you have many more.

Heather said...

Cute pictures! Happy Birthday to Chris!! YAY! We're the same age! And i would just like to add that you'll be a married girl on your birthday as well! Crazy!

katie said...

WOW nice pic's brianna u did a great job on your blog it made me smile chris seemed really happy on his b-day.