Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hello my name is Leanna

Hi friends, it's been a while. I felt the need to update today, actually, the inspiration is from Heather and my mom since they update quite a bit. The last I wrote was about two weeks ago when I got engaged! Since then I've worked a lot and done some fun things.

Chris, his little sister Laura, and I went to Valleyfair two Tuesdays ago. It was a perfect day and the lines were even short! I looove rides, so I was excited to go, but Chris hadn't ever really been on big rides, but I was so proud of him! He went on Wild Thing and a bunch of other stuff. It was pretty funny being with him on his first time on a big roller coaster :) Chris, you did so good, heehee :) Laura was quite brave as well and went on everything with me. The water park was awesome and we went on everything there. It was a really good day, it's nice to spend time hanging out with his family too.

Oh, what else have I done??? I went to Noodles with Heather, Applebees with Chris, Chipotle with Brice and cuzzin Megan, to the movie Bewitched with Chris and Brice, to the movie Madagascar with my momma, to the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Casey and Kelsey, and last night to The Perfect Man with my momma, whew! Lot's of movies, I could be a movie reviewer person. I also went this week to Chester Woods with Megan and we swam (carcassing, heehee) and laid out in da sun. It was quite lovely. Then afterwards, Chris and I went to Mantorville to Megan's house and we went out to a really yummy Chinese place in Kasson and had a fire with Rick and Cindy, funness!!!

Work has been good, I mostly am with my seven guys, but once in a while I get put in another area of Cottage 8, but I know most of the residents there pretty well so it's not too hard. However, today they needed help in cottage 7, where I'd never been, so it was an interesting day. The ladies I helped today took a lot more attention and time so the day just flew by, but I had a really good time. They're very chatty and fun and I got to paint lots of nails today :) It's funny, everytime I tell them what my name is they're like "Oh, Leanna? that's a pretty name, or they think it's Veona, or Reanna, and when they finally understand that it's Brianna they either tell me it's pretty and they have a granddaughter named Brianna or that it's a strange name they've never heard before, heehee.

MMMkay, I'm still in my work clothes, so I guess I'll get going. It took me over an hour to write this since I talked to Kelsey, Chris, and Heather on the phone inbetween writing :) Tonight I get to hang out with Kelsey and Heather and hopefully Casey too! I'm excited!
Love ya all! <3 Brianna

PS: Kellie and Jill, you need to be like me now and update.....or else
PSS: Kellie, Jill, and Kelsey, I fianlly got all the cds burned that I promised you! Now I just have to get them to you!

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheese

Anonymous said...

I like your update, because no one eva tole me you go to movie...

Megan said...

Finally an update that includes me...now that's quality reading!

granny said...

Brie the 4 th menu is what we are to eat on that day. food food food. You can bring the green dishes.

Brianna said...

ok gran, now I get it, duh

Anonymous said...

ahh man I almost gave up on checking your blog because it's been soooooooo long! Anyways, I'm glad that you updated :)