Sunday, July 10, 2005

Oh ya know...

I don't really have anything to say, but I thought I'd just say hello. I thought I'd go to bed early tonight (10:00) since I'm getting up around 5:45, but it's already 10:35, so my new goal is 11:00. It's my last day of a three day stretch at work. I've found it's a lot harder to work multiple days in a row at Sunrise than it was at Culver's because of the getting up at horrible, painful hours of the day. Once I'm up and there at work, it's fine, but when my alarm goes off, I keep thinking, how can this be happening to me, this cannot be true. heehee. Gavin, Brice, Dad, Grandpa H., Ryan, and possibly Brad are going camping tomorrow in northern Minnsota. They'll be gone till Sat. probably so it's just me and Momma. I hope they have fun and have good weather! I am leaving on Thurs-Sat (I think) to go to Sonshine festival in Wilmar, MN. I get to see Kutless, Mercy Me, Relient K, Switchfoot, Audio Adrenaline, Casting Crowns, and Newboys play in concert :) I'm excited, all the bands I really like in one place. Kelsey, Heather, and Cassandra Forsythe (sp?) are going with me and we're stayin' in a tent! whoo hoo! I also hope we get good weather for that. Either way, it'll be fun and I get four days off of work! whooop. Work is still very interesting, every day new, weird things happen and I'm trying harder and harder to do a better job of taking care of these people. I wish I could do so much more for them! It's hard to make it a good day for someone who's somewhere they don't wanna be :( I just know they get really happy when their families come, so if you have a fam. member in a nursing home, go visit them!!! heehee. Hmm..what else do I have to say....well the 4th of July was super fun as always. We all went over to Grandma E.'s and Chris got to come too, so that was awesome. Jenny, Brice's girlfriend came as well! We hung out all day, played outside and ate food and then we went to Silver Lake in our "spot" and watched the fireworks. I love being with my family all day and seeing the ones I don't see as much. My little almost three year old cousin Jensen is getting to be quite hilarious, she made us laugh all night, eating all the food and shreaking at the fireworks. She asks me lots of questions about Chris, if we're married yet, where Chris is if he's not with us at the moment, and the strangest question of all, "where is baby Chris?" not sure what this means, but it's funny. She also informed me that she can't come to our wedding because she is not married yet :) Oh I love my cousins :) The next morning, on July 5th, Jodi and Darin (my aunt and uncle) invited our whole family out to their son, my baby cousin Isaac's gravesite to celebrate his one year birthday in heaven. We let some balloons go and had cupcakes, it was really nice to be there and think about my cousin who I will get to hold in heaven someday :)

Well, I should go to bed so I can get up in less pain and agony, jk :) Have a wonderful Monday everybody and I love you all!
~Brianna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, nice blog cutey. Yes, your cousins are quite interesting and I think that they are awesome. Have a wonderful Monday too :)

Anonymous said...

YIP YIP, you updated......I know you live right here and I pretty much know what you're doing (most of the time) but it's still fun to see what you have to say. Yah for Sonshine....you'll have a blast.

Cindy's Closet said...

Not to mention the fun times with family at Valley Fair!! Weeeeee! Steel Venom rocks the house!