Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I think you are underestimating my sneakiness

Hello, I thought maybe I'd write a little bit in here :) I have pictures below, so you should look at them after you read this :) Well I've been working a lot. I have 7 guys I'm mainly in charge of. I do a lot of cleaning and cooking and running around trying to remember the 10 things in my head that I need to get done at one time. The guys are great, a little shifty at times, but I like them. By shifty I mean that ya never quite know what they're gonna do next and a couple of them do a lot of sneakily looking at you from around corners and then quickly running off as if they're up to something they shouldn't be, or opening doors, looking at you, and then quickly shutting the door. Some are so funny and make me laugh all day long and they all have lots of stories to tell me about....back in the days......
Here are some things I encounter on a daily basis:
~ blue jeans in the oven, burning...
~ my pop being stolen by a resident and turned into a water bottle with the label ripped off and stuffed down the garbage disposal so I'd never know it was taken, like I can't put two and two together, heehee.
~ residents peeing in inappropriate places.
~ being called chop chop on a daily basis (he can't remember my name)
~ being shown the same photo album everyday
~ helping a guy get dressed, which takes like 20 mins, then to come back to check on him and find that he has undressed again and not sure why he has.
~ giving golf cart rides
~ playing trivia
~ giving manicures
~ playin' bingo

Other then work I've been hanging out with the family and my friends and my dear Chris :)
Chris and I went miniture golfing with Gavin and it was fun and Gavin totally won. Tomorrow we're having a picnic at the Plummer house and going to Olive Garden, I'm excited! Mom gave us a gift certificate there for helping to clean the house for Brice's open house, she's so nice :)
Brice's party was really fun. I saw lots of peeps I know and it was pretty cool because I got to talk a lot with my friend Bridget who I haven't really talked to in quite a while. Today, I got Brice to go running with me. It was torturous, but I feel good about doing it. Well, I think I'll go eat din din. Love ya'alls!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I know i know where that line is from!! Is it Gilmore?! It must be! But i could be way off.

Brianna said...

It's from Mr. Deeds, close though, they're both Adam Sandler movies :)

Heather said...

i so knew that...*hitting self repeatedly with Cornelius*

Jackie said...

I bet the picnic at the plummer house was alot of fun. :)
Your blog cracked me up Brie, i love hearing stories about your guys you take care of....you're the best and I love you, chop chop:)

Anonymous said...

Yea for old friends! :) I'm so happy for you my dearest Brianna! Brings a tear to my eye and warmth to my heart. :) I love it when people are happy, especially those we care so much about. We MUST get together this summer, or I will e-stalk you and call you --wait I'll just do that anyway. :) hehe Call me when you have a free moment, I always have time for friends-that's why my phone is on 24/7-call anytime. :) And somehow Semi-Charmed life just came to mind like when we went to Jellystone with my family and we got locked out of the trailer thingy and we took the screen out of the lil window and I crawled through and opened the door for you, oh good times! (Oh randomness, please do forgive me!) :) Love ya dearest Brie, have a jolly good day! :) <3 Bridgey Didgey