Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Computer death

Well, it's been a busy week so far and will continue to be so, but I can't really think of anything interesting to say.....um.....well I guess the biggest thing that happened is that my hard drive in my comp. died so I lost everything I've ever saved to my computer. The guy at tech. support told me I was handling it very well, I guess everyone else comes in crying. But the thing is, I didn't really lose anything that will cause me great distress, I just have to re-do something from scratch that took me three hours to do, fun! Luckily, and thank goodness, I just happened to save all my picutres from the past two years on a disc last week, I probably would have cried if I lost all those, but I have em, yay! So now I have a computer with like nothing on it. Today I have a personal interview, as opposed to the group intereview I had last week, with Sunrise Cottages in Roch. so, that'll be fun. I leave to go there right after work. I am at work right now and this guy keeps kinda peeking over his shoulder and looking at me, now he is like hiding a sheet of paper, hmmm.....perhaps he is CHEATING, ugh, shoot me now....these kids are so dumb sometimes, I can seriously take the paper from him, turn it into the teacher and he will fail the class, but will I? No. I'll just go tell him to put it away. He's lucky I have mercy. jeesh. I tell ya. Man, I dunno, perhaps I am being unethical to not turn them in, I dunno. Well......I should probably go and be more attentive to the test taking people, it's the last day they can do this test, so people are more likely to cheat outta desparation to pass, hahah, sorry, not funny. Well, have a lovely day, bye bye : )

1 comment:

granny said...

high branna, it's your grandmother. do you remember me? it's been so long since i wrote or posted a comment. cindy came out and got my thingy fixed up. thump thar kid on the head and tell him not to cheat.