Monday, April 11, 2005

My Lovely Weekend

Hey peeps. I thought I would tell you all about my fun weekend. On Friday, Casey, Amie, and I went to LaCrosse, this is a big event for us being that we never leave Winona. We were trying to make it to a movie but something was wrong with the map we got from mapquest or something cuz it was not where the map said it was. However, we found an Applebees and we were so hungry so it was realllly good. Poor Casey's car though, it's dying and it overheats, luckily it didn't blow up. Then we hung out at our place and watched a movie. It was good to see Amie again! Then Saturday I did homework, which wasn't the most fun thing ever, but I took a couple breaks with Casey and we went to Chula Vista, yum, I love that place. I got to spend all day Sunday with Chris and it was very fun :) We went to church and we walked around the lake and it was such a nice day, we went to Dairy Queen and played on swings and such. Then later we went to my fav. Chinese place here. yummmm. Then after he left I was forced to do some homework and then went to bed. So yeh, it was nice not to have to study for one weekend of my life. The rest of this semester will be busy, but not as busy as the end of last semester. I'm doing a class called Princles of the Operating Room Nursing from April 19th through May 19 to get 3 credits that I need. It'll make next year less busy, plus, I'm interested in the OR, so it'll be fun, hard, but fun. So, I'll have two extra weeks of school before I get summer break. I don't know if I got that job I interviewed for, but I find out this week probably, but it looks good, they have a bunch of openings anyway. Well I gotta start some homework, have a lovely day :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, cute :) I had an awesome time with you on Sunday honey :) I love you, and have a goooood day.

granny said...

way to go brie. It sounds like you had a great time. I'm so glad you can take a break now and then. We were at Rick & Cindys for supper Sunday night. Steak on the grill.

Heather said...

Me no see you all weekend cause me be in Rochie..sadness. We both have fun in separate places though! love ya!

Megan said...

first i must say CHRIS..YOU'RE SO CUTE TO BRIE!!!!! and secondly, brianna Mary...thank you for the death colors on your page. Nothing like a sense of morbidity while you talk about your lovely weekend. Hump! Oh No You Di'in

Brianna said...

No prob meggie lou, I love death colors : )

Brianna said...

OH yeh, Kelsey drove me to school on Monday, how could I have forgotten to mention that? Thanks Kels, you are awesome