Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Yummmm, chocolate

I bought chocolate cuz I couldn't stand my homework without it, I think that is somehow just wrong....but sometimes necessary. SO...I am taking a small break from the reading right now. Megan, I would like to address the comment on your Oct. 15th blog which states that I have issues. I am deeply offended and had I read it earlier I would not have come to your party. HHEHEHEH, jk, I know I have issues but so do you, understandable as well. Speaking of her party, was weekend was wonderfully wonderful. I did zero homework whatsoever and didn't really even think about it, of course I pay for that now! The day I got home my fam. and I went to Culver's for supper and saw a bunch of peeps we know and that was really fun cuz we were hyperish, well at least I was. My fam. makes me laugh to the point where I am usually the one sitting there laughing after everyone else has stopped, heehee. Then on Friday I went shopping with myself and bought pants and things like that which were greatly needed. Then I went to Noodles with Kels and Heather (HUT) and I got macaroni and cheese which is fun cuz you get to mix the cheese in yourself, trust me, it's fun. Then we went to a movie called "Shall we Dance" and it was sooooogoooood and there was even a jazz band there before the movie right in the theatre up by the screen with people ballroom dancing for us, and we each got a rose...how cool is that.....Chateau gets points from me. On Sat. my mom and I froze to death at Gavin's football game, but it was fun to see in play, way to hit hard Gavin and good job being that guy on in the front kinda on the end umm yeh..I dont' know that name, but he's excellent. whoot whoot! We actually left early and went to look for shoes for me, but I'm a hopeless cause and we didn't get any, but we went to the mall and had Arby's yumyum. My mom's the coolest. Then...my friend Christopher and I went to Applebees and talked forever and that was also way fun, and we went to Walmart too, just for the heck of it and looked at things like cameras and ties. THENNnnnn I went to church the next morning and Chris came too and that was cool to have him visit and meet the fam. Then we all went to the mall and ate as usuall. Then Chris and I went to the Christian Book Store and got him a bible that is very cute :) not that that matters :) Then he had to go to work so I went home and then to Megan's b-day party which was also fun and had a keg of rootbeer, funnnnnyyyyyyyyy. Gavin and I decided to like hike down this massive hill/woods in her backyard...she lives in the country....it was super fun but we almost fell like 100 times and I officially ruined my only brown shoes, but I still wear them. Then I had to leave early to come back here and do stupid school things, but on the way my exhust pipes fell apart, so Pa and uncle Rick came and sorta kinda fixed it for the moment and I took the van back here to escuela. It was quite the event. Brice and Gavin and I had to hang out on the street for a while while we waited during which Brice proceed to do backflips into the weeds. fun times. And now I am here, and it's hard! I had my first hospital thang today and it was good. I'll tell ya details sometime, cuz this break just got really long and I need to go back!!!! BAD!! heheh, K, miss ya all and have a good day. Jesus loves you :) and so do I :) bye!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Brianna

Megan said...

Nobody ever told me...

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I am flattered to be mentioned in your blogger once again and thank you for the bible, you're a great friend. Bye, bye