Thursday, October 14, 2004

OK it worked

Hi again, I am sittin here at work thinking that I'd rather not read my health assessment stuff. Well, I am very excited about this weekend/week, it's still not like I dont' have massive amounts of things to do, cuz I do, but I dont' have any tests!!! Basically I have been studying for tests for 2 solid weeks and I get about 1-4 hours of sleep a night....okay well the one hour night was only once, and there were like two times I got like 6 hours, but yeh, somehow I'm doing fine though with that...I do the nap thing a lil' bit when I can fit it in. Everyone still wants to change their majors, but I think we'll all stick it out. It's been a tough couple of weeks, but God and the cool people He puts in my life get me through it. Speaking of God, I got to see Him working in the most amazing ways lately, wowwee!!!!! Um..................oh I know, last night I got groceries like normal people do, after like two weeks of having no food, that was fun, and I was bad and bought french fries. Also, I think I might get to do things with other humans this weekend after like 2 weeks of mostly being antisocial, not by choice. It's sad, the woman who vacuumes the study room asked me why I'm always in there...jeeeshhh, to study! Today Kelsey made us cinnamon rolls for breakfast, how cool is that, big time excitement there. It was fun, while we waited for them to be done, Heather decided to randomly lay on the floor, so I did too (cuz I wanna be just like her, heheh, jk) and so Kelsey also felt the need. We laid there and sang songs till the cinnamon rolls were done. I think we were all tired and delirious, but yeh, fun times. Well, Brita tells me that my blogs are too long so I guess I have to wrap this up or she'll be angry, and I wouldnt' wanna make PRECIOUS Brita angry, cuz she gets scary...Just kidding Brita, I wuv you and I know you secretly love reading my long blogs, in fact you probably print them out and frame them, can't blame ya. hehehehehhehe. Ok, what else can I do for 2 hours, I cannot read this book of death right now! LOVEEEEEE and God bless! <3 Brianna

1 comment:

Heather said...

What?! Doesnt everybody lay on the floor when their waiting for something to bake?? Wow..i never knew i was the only one who did that. hehe jk. It was fun though!