Wednesday, May 05, 2010

My Tiny Girl

~Do I really see what's in her mind? Each time I think I'm close to knowing, she keeps on growing. Slipping through my fingers all the time~

This song from Mamma Mia always brings tears to my eyes thinking of Audrey growing, and she's only a year! (Can't imagine how my mom feels!) Here's some recent favorites of my tiniest one

At MOPS this past week we were challened to picture our hopes for what our children might be like someday. I have so many hopes for Audrey, but this is my attempt to sum it up.
My prayer for Audrey is for her to give her life to God when she's old enough to understand she's in need of a Savior. To become compassionate, generous, and humble. To have a quiet and gentle spirit. And to have the ability to put others before herself because of the confidence and contentment gained from understanding her inherent worth.
Luv you baby.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Aww, Brie. That's such a sweet blog. I love how much you love your daughter. I hope to someday understand that kind of love. She's such a beautiful little girl...it's amazing to watch her grow and learn. You're a great teacher for her. She has an incredible family to set and example for her as she grows into a young lady! :) Love you both!

Jackie said...

Your prayers for baby girl are exactly the prayers I had for you. God answered my prayers in every way. Audrey has a great role model in a mommy who is all those things. Love you both !

granny said...

That sums it all up. A lovely life ahead for the Lewis family.

Di said...

Aww...I love your little prayer for her- so sweet!

Carolyn said...

Your daughter is so beautiful!