Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Audrey!

My baby girl is one years old today! It's a little bittersweet looking back on the year and remembering the day she was born because it means she's growing up! It's been a wonderful year and I truly can't believe how fast it has gone. It's such a joy to watch her grow and learn and to share her with all of our wonderful family member and friends. I'll do a blog soon of her party, but here is just one picture from Saturday.

I love you baby girl! You make Mommy and Daddy so proud!

6 comments:

Cindy's Closet said...

Looks JUST like her Momma! Congratulations and Happy Birthday Audrey!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Audrey.

granny said...

Happy birthday little one.

Jackie said...

grandma loves da baby! Happy birthday Audrey

Megan said...

I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! Love you Little Girl. Happy Birthday!

Cheri said...

I so see you in her Brie! It has been a fast year!