Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm so vain, I probably think this blog is about me.

Last Sunday, I couldn't take it no mo'. My hair and it's longness and huge ponytail-ness was driving me nuts! I just needed it to be different. So I said, yo, mamma, will ya cut my hair. And she was all like, um yeh I will. So there we sat in the garage, me on the stool and Mom with the scissors. She went ta' choppin and even layering like pro. Then I was like, hey, cut some bangs, and she was like, hmmm....ok, let's do it. So, we ended up with bangs. They're hard to get used to and I cannot tell if they are right, but some peeps say, hey I like your bangs, so unless they're lying, I guess they work. Hmmm......different, but fun. So, here's some fun pics. I don't normally sit around taking pictures of myself, but tonight I did, so you can all see my mom's handiwork.....here it is for your viewing pleasure.....MY BANGS. Scroll down even more for a blast into the past, circa 1997, middle school bangs. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah well,..I was a hair sylist in my first life. You look very cute in your bang missy.
The :middle school" bang in your pics below have to go....

granny said...

Did she cut your ear?