Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Chris' Birthday!!!

Clockwise from top left.
1. Chris coming to visit me in Winona before we were dating, his 20th b-day
2. Chris turns 21! We're engaged and at Rick and Cindy's house.
3. Chris turns 22! Still engaged
4. Chris' 23rd b-day party blowin' out the candles, we're married now!

It's been wonderful to be a part of the last three years of Chris' life and I look forward to many more. Happy Birthday (on Thursday) Sweetheart! I love you and I think it's the best thing ever that you were born, heehee, love ya.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Hope you enjoy your birthday at the B&B with your special girl.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Happy Birthday Chris!

granny said...

Happy Birthday Chris. Have fun on your little trip.

Heather said...

I'm glad Chris was born too, cause he married my Brianna friend. Have a great trip and birthday!

Cindy's Closet said...

Happy Birthday Chris! You Da Man!