Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I am a registered nurse!

Hello all, I just thought I would inform you all that I PASSED my nursing boards! I checked online last night and it said "pass". So, now I can relax, ooofdah. I finally feel like the school life is over, no more studying non-stop!!!! Now I have about a week break and start my 10 week orientation on Monday the 26th. Thank you all for praying for me and supporting me through it all! I love you all! So, yip yip, I'm done! It's so weird, I guess I can say I'm a nurse now, haha, cool.

10 comments:

Heather said...

YAY! Congrats Brianna! I knew you could do it! So now when people ask what you do, you can say "Im a nurse!" Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good point Heather :)

Yay brie....we're nurses together, eep

Brianna said...

yay, I'm just like my mama.

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO....WHHOOOO HHHOOOO!!!Way to go Brianna!!!!!!WOOO HOOO....WHHOOOO HHHOOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO some more...

Cindy's Closet said...

"Ditto" Response to "UN-Clerick"! Hee hee!

Megan said...

Congratulations Brianna! I am proud of you! Love you Cuzzin!

Anonymous said...

Briana,
Congratulations!! I like everyone else is so proud of you. Perhaps someday we will work together!!. Enjoy the week.
Love, Sharalyn

granny said...

Way to go Brie. I knew you could, I knew you could. Just like the little steam engine.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

yay for my honey :) I love you baby