Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I don't really like CFDMD, but we're out of Diet Coke!!!!

Hey guys.....I just updated recently, but I thought I'd do it again. I was inspired by some of you who gave good updates recently.

Wait a minute.....I have nothing to update!!! I am the same, blah.

I am still studying, this is the week of un-fun-ness and waiting waiting waiting. I am studying now, just taking a lil' break.

On Sunday, my whole family plus Chris and Jenny went out to eat at Macaroni Grill, did I already write about this? I hope not. Dad will have worked at IBM 25 years this Thursday and therefore he gets to take people out to eat as a gift, so he took us all out to eat noodles. First we had yummy bread, mmm mmm. Then I got spaghetti, it was soooooo good, I would get it again. Also, you can draw on the table cloths there, so we doodled a lot and tried to draw pictures of each other.

Yesterday, Monday, I studied a lot, like all morning until like 5 or something....ahh, my brain. Then mom made a cute lil' supper for her and I and then we went and watched Gavin and Dad play softball for church. Sadly, we lost by 4 I think.....sadness. We've always had like the best team in the league for years and years, ever since I can remember, but I think the team is starting to break up a bit and new people are coming, I guess it can't last forever! But, they're still good, its' always fun to watch. After that we played b-ball outside and such and then Chris and I went to X-man III. I have only seen parts of the 1st one, so I thought I'd be bored or a little lost, but I wasn't. I thought it was really good and I liked it a lot, whoot whoot. It was fun.

And now, here I am, waiting for Saturday to be over with. Today, in like an hour, I need to go take Gavin to Northgate for driver's ed, wow, seems like I was just doing that. Then I will work out at some point and go pick him up at 4. Then I will study for the rest of the day. Ya know the sick part about all this studying? Even though it seems like I'm doing a lot, I'm really not, I will not even get close to finishing all that I am supposed to finish before the test. But jeesh, there'e nothing more I can do! I'd need like another three months or something, and I am not studying for that long! BLAHHHHH.

Okay, I will not talk about that anymore, but if you are dying for more details on my studying you can email me and I will give you a very descriptive version of what I've done so far, heehee.

MMMkay, better get back to my stuff. Hope you all are having a good week. Adios.

Sincerely, Brianna

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy studying Brianna.

Jackie said...

Dont let her fool you....she watches "Gilmore Girls" at 4pm