Monday, April 03, 2006

Surprise for me!!!

Look what Mommy and Daddy sent me!!!!!!

After I blogged my depressing blog earlier today, I realized I locked my keys in my car on campus!!! Yes! So, then after much deliberation, Chris ended up coming to Winona to bring me a spare key because he is a sweetheart. He ended up staying for quite a while which was very nice. Thank you so much Chris! I love you!

Mom could tell my day was not fun and I am stressing about things, so she was being the caring thoughtful Mom that she is and called in flowers for me. They were sitting in the apartment when I got here and Chris was with me so I was like, "Who are these from??" I didn't recognize the handwriting cuz it was the lady from Hy-Vee's handwriting. But in the card I found out it was from my parents!!! I was so excited and it brightened my day, thank you Mom and Dad, I love you guys!!! Now they make my room bright and cheery, yipyip. THANK YOU!!!

5 comments:

granny said...

I'm glad your happy again.

Cara said...

Yea for happy flowers!

Anonymous said...

Us girls.....we likey flowers :)

Brianna said...

I think "myself" is my mama, heehee.

Megan said...

awwww....you deserve those...i have a dying rose in my room. but it lasted a good week and then some! so that's good!

glad you're feeling better.