Monday, April 24, 2006

Procrastinating one last time..

5 Things in my fridge:

Milk
String Cheese
Orange Pop
An empty pitcher
Butter, and that's all, sad.

In my closet:
Clothes
Books
Pull out drawer thingy
Towels
My scrubs

In my purse:
Chap stick
Keys
Lotion
Little nail files
Angus beef plastic thing from Hawaii (only HUT knows about this)


In my car:
Cup holder created by my dad
Cd holder with cds in it
A scarf that I need to put away
Brush
Car info/insurance stuff
That's all! It's pretty clean.


On my TV:
Dust
ER
7th Heaven
Gilmore
Discovery Health
TLC

3 comments:

Heather said...

I cant believe you still have that in your purse! I still have mine somewhere. I heart angus beef.

granny said...

Oh Brie your so neat. No mess anywhere. How,s your tooth hole today?

Brianna said...

nice Kels, very nice.