Monday, April 03, 2006

Negative

*I suck at school
*I am not smart as I wish I was
*I will not get a job
*I will not pass the stupid NCLEX boards exam my first try
*I don't know how to register for my license
*I don't like this dumb tutor job
*I will never be good at nursing
*I don't ever want to work

Haha, there, I got it all out. I'm in a negative phase, I'll get out of it soon, but these are the things that keep running through my mind. All I have to do is think of one of them and then they all start flying into my brain and then I get a huge headache. Then the next week I'll be like: I can't wait to be a nurse, if I don't pass my test, I'll just do it again, no biggie, and I will find a job eventually. So whatev., I'm ok, but I just can't wait until this is all over. And to add to the fun, all I want to eat is icecream and fast food, but obviously I cannot, unless I want to alter all my dresses 20 sizes larger. All I really want to do is hang out with my family/friends, go to church, get married, have kids, coach gymnastics, have a garden, and go on mission trips for the rest of my life. So, this is my blah blog of the week : ) But praise God for being with me through it all, and all you great people too.

*make sure you scroll down, cuz there's another new blog posting too*

Bye bye.

3 comments:

Cara said...

I am sorry you are feeling negative, trust me i know the feeling and it's not fun! It will go away like you said! I will keep you in my prayers today and the week just like I always do! Love you and we should talk soon! I have lots to share with you as i'm sure you do with me! God Bless you my dear sweet Butt Head!

Anonymous said...

awwwww lil' one....

Everything is just happening at the same time. That's all, so of course you are feeling all crazy right now. It'll all come together, you will be a wonderful nurse with a job that will come at just the right time. You are a gifted and bright student, but more importantly, you are a beautiful person, a good friend to lots of peeps, and a awesome daughter. I'd have to say you're beeing just a tad bit hard on yourself, precious one. :)

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind through christ Jesus Phil 4: 6,7

granny said...

Oh Brianna. Take a deep breathe and blow it out the left side of your mouth and you will feel better. You are brightand will pass your exam with fling colors. I will be glad to teach you how to garden just in case. LOL
Love ya