Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Monday August 15th, Two thousand and five

Yeh I'm running out of titles.

Well, it's been great. I have the old summer feeling back of freedom and late nights and late mornings. Well, my nights haven't been too late. I'm not as good as staying up late as I was in the beginning of the summer, but I'm getting used to it again. Today Mom and I went to look at another reception place, so far the Willow Creek golf course is still the winner, I like ittt!!!!!
We ate at Brother's and it was wonderful then we picked up Gavin and three other boys from their first Century football practice, how did Gavin get that old, I don't know.....I used to change his diapers.........."Oh how the years go by......." (sing aloud)
Then we came home and eventually Cara came over and I haven't seen her since May!! She spent the summer in the Dominican Republic as a leader for Time Ministries. It's good to have her back for a week before she leaves for Bethel. We hung out with Chris a little here and then her and I went to her house and made cookies for the little shin dig they're having tomorrrow, well actually it's today now. Then we looked at her DR pictures and movies and went in the pool and hot tub!!! funness.
Now I am here and and everyone's asleep! I don't like it! I like to say goodnight to everyone before they go to bed, but it's about 1am, I guess I can't expect they'd be up!
Well, I think I'll just keep this short.......so goodnight to everyone! Oh, and if you did not get an email from me for some reason...my new email is: bmhemmer1494@winona.edu
K, bye friends

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am also enjoying the late nights and sleeping in mornings this week. Its almost 2am and Heathers still awake!! hehee

Jackie said...

Heather and brianna, I'm sooo glad you can have some time to stay up late and sleep in, befor school gets started back up again :)