Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hello Friends

I would just like to inform you all that I am going to Pine Haven tomorrow! Yay! I love that place and I only get to be there once a year, so I'm excited. I'm not excited that Gavin's not coming and I'll miss the people here, like my fiance for instance.....but I'm still excited. It's cool that Chris is staying here with Gavin, that makes me feel better. Tonight Chris, Heather, Casey, and I went to Culver's for custard and then bowling! I was terrible and my goal my to beat Chris, but I never did, he's just too gifted. Although, Heather tied him once, go HUT. Well, I have enjoyed my week off from Sunrise, athough they called me today to see if I'd come into work, jeesh, I think not! I helped mama clean today and such and went to the mall with Chris to look at clothes, he got quite the deal on shirts and some undergarnments which we shall not speak of! heehee, jk. Well, I spose I should finish packin' up my stuff so I don't have to do it at 6am! Oh I forgot to mention that we went dress shopping yesterday with Kelsey and all the other girls in the wedding and we picked out dresses from David's Briday! They're really pretty and we had lots of fun :) You can look at pictures on Kelsey's blog: http://crazyaprildream.blogspot.com/
Hopefully she won't sue me for putting her address on here! Ok, see ya alls later!
Love, Brianna

1 comment:

Brianna said...

There is no help for you...