Saturday, August 13, 2005

Free free free

Hello and good morning. Today is Saturday and it's very nice because I am home and not at work. I had my last day of work yesterday at Sunrise. I plan to work Christmas break, but I am done for quite a while. So, now I get a whole week off at home and then a week at Pine Haven, then do to school. yikes! It comes so fast. My teachers are already sending me things to study up on for the first day of school, argh. My last day of work was weird. I was asked by the head lady to go to another cottage and teach the girl there how to clean and make beds since apparently I'm the best bed maker alive, YES!!!! My life's work is complete!!!! So, I did that and it was all good. Then I got to come back to my cottage and finish my summer out with my guys in cottage 8. It was lovely and I will miss them and wonder how they're doing.

Last night was really fun. Keith, Chris' very good friend since forever, also the "best man" came over to my house and he, Chris, Gavin and I played volleyball forever, like 8 games, it was a lot of fun though and I am sore now! Very pathetic I know, but it was a workout. My dad mowed a volleyball court out there in the grass so it's easier to tell where the boundaries are, heehee. Then we went to Taco Bell and watched the 2nd Brad Stine DVD, funny funny. Then the guys left to go rent PS2 games, heehee. So I went to bed, slept till 9:30, had corn pops, and here I am.

Today Mom and I are going to the Willow Creek Golf Course to check out the reception decorations there today to see what it looks like since we're considering having our reception there. I had a dream last night that I was at my reception and it wasn't fun. Some how I got all wet and my hair got all nasty and no one was there. My dreams are always bad though, so I'm used to it :) They ususally have to do with death and destruction, not happiness.

Well....I guess I'm outta things to say, have a good day and don't forget to smell the flowers.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow shocked at the 2nd update within like 4 days. AMAZING! I played soccer yesterday in flip flops and i am also sore. Go me! Oh and i work zero hours so far this week so phone me!!

Anonymous said...

Yay....your done at sunrise, now we can hang out and do "Stuff" yip. So Brianna, where did you learn to make those beds so good????? Who was your teacher, Just kidding, You're a natural :)

Brianna said...

mom everything I know is from you!

Brianna said...

oh bite me kelsey, mauahha.

granny said...

Well kiss my GRITS.