Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Cars dying, people leaving, and a room with a tunnel, scary!

Hello peeps. OOfdah, it's a hot one out there. I would know; I just walked home from work. I did this because this morning when I went to start my car at 6:30 (the time I am supposed to be at work) it made a clicky noise then did nothing. Therefore, I walked to work, which only made me 7 mins. late. I was with my seven guys today, so I decided to ask them about my car, surprisingly they all pretty much came up with the same answer, something is wrong with my starter/battery or the connection between the two. Despite their short term memory losses, they all sure know a lot about cars, it's fun to listen to explain things to me for a change :)

Today was a saddish day for me at work because my seven guys are no longer seven, they are my six guys. One guy, we'll call him Bob, left yesterday, my day off, to a place in the citites for 30 days. Upon his arrival back to Sunrise, he will not be in my cottage, and possibly not even at Sunrise. I was bummed because he's become one of my favorites and I didn't get to say goodbye! So, today I was in charge of packing up his room which kept me quite busy. I'm sad he's gone, but he needs more help, so because of that, I guess it's good he's gone. But it was weird today with no "Bob" to take care of.

I would like to tell you about my horrible dream, I dunno why, I just feel like it. Okay, so in my dream I am going back to Winona, but I have not yet found a place to live, which makes no sense because I already have. I managed to get a room in a big house like structure over the phone with the lady who's in charge of activities at Sunrise, hmmmm.....
So, I get to school on my first day and the house has like 7 rooms and all the people living in them are wearing black and are smoking and boys live there and I'm not liking it at all....so I find my room and in order to enter my room, one has to scootch threw a very small tunnel. In looking at the tunnel, I'm thinking there's probably not much of a chance that I'll even fit threw it at all and if I did, I'd have to slowly wiggle threw it everytime I wanna get in and outta my room and the thought of that kind of small space makes me VERY uneasy. So, I was like no way am I gonna live here, no way. So, I call Angie, the room arranger lady, and I am extremely firm with her, which is not like me at all, I'm totally not nice about it and I'm pretty much yelling/crying. So, yeh, then she told me there are no more rooms and also that she didn't think I would like the tunnel room, but she thought she'd give it a try. I'm thinking, well that's just lovely!!!! Yeh, then I woke up, but I could still feel the horrible feeling of the thought of being stuck in a tunnel, SICK! Sorry, that was weird, but anyhooo........

I slept in my mom's bed the past two nights, it was fun cuz her bed is big and commmmmfffffyyyy. I did this cuz it's just me and her this week and it's just fun. I got my new lap top, it's very cool. It's a little updated looking and it has a pen that you can write on the screen with and it converts it to text. Or, I can take notes on power point presentations and it shows up in my own handwriting, woweee!!! (WOW MOM **doing with fingers over mouth**I hope at least one person knows what I mean, heehee)

Last night I went with my dear cuzzin Jillian to my grandma Hemmer's house. She's alone this week cuz Grandpa is with the other Hemmer guys campin' We got Subways and watched The Phantom of the Opera. I didn't think I'd like it, but I did :) Then we had icecream and grandma gave me lipstick she didn't like on herself, heehee, funness. Kellie refused to come with because she had gymnastics and she loves it more than she loves other people......so yeh.....just playin' I just like to give ya a hard time Kellie :)

Also, Grandma E., I am hurt, cuz on your blog you mentioned Gavin, Megan, and Jamey, but you left me out because you do not like me! To think, not being liked by your own grandmother, heeheehee, just kiddin, gran, I hope your back gets better and how dare those people make you come sleep at the clinic and then wake you up repeatedly, I'll have to have a talk with them once I work as a nurse, I'll have connections I'm sure :)

Well, I am going to Sonshine tomorrow to listen to cool bands and sleep in a tent! Hopefully we find our way there and it's a hoppin' good time. So, I will be gone early tomorrow and come home Sunday at some point. Whoot whoot.

Love ya all, Love Brianna M. Hemmer

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Ok Brianna, I can decipher your dream......It's all about going to Amy's house in Winona yesterday. I think the "living with boys" makes sense because those two boys live down stairs in Amy's house. and the "tunnel room" is dreamed up from that little hole in amy's basement wall where the nasty little poem and Beer kegger was. I'm sure that some people that lived in that house before amy wore black clothes and smoked in that little "tunnel room" in the basement.
Oh and the car didnt start cuz you didnt have the shifter in "park" Brilliant Brianna. Thanks for sleeping with me while dad's gone. I will be scared and lonley when you leave for sonshine.(I'll be OK)

Megan said...

ok brie...wish i had a whole day to read that blog of yours. LONG! and i kinda liked your dream..the tunnel room sounds freaky! I'll have to tell you about the tunnel room under the theatre at SMU. CA-REEPY!

granny said...

OH!!!! Brianna, I think (if I remember right I mentioned that I loved all my grandkids The same. Chris encluded. I'm sorry I offended u, I also liked your dream. I have dream once in a while but I can't remember them when I wake up, Is that a sign that my kids need to look for a home?????

Brianna said...

no gran, you don't need to go a home, most peeps don't remember their dreams anyhoo.

Brianna said...

Have fun at VF, Venom is awesome! yikes, scary though!!!

Brianna said...

PS: anyone who wants me to teach them "wow mom" will have to set up an appointment, and no Kelsey, it is not what you think it is