Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I don't even know

Hi peeps. I decided to write to you all while I am at work. Well...I had a really fun weekend....Friday, Casey, Heather, and I went to the b-ball game and we won! yay! We start playoffs tonight. WSU is the b-ball conference champs, yay!!! Games are so much fun to go, reminds me of highschool. Then on Sat. we just hung around and Casey and I decided to go to Quiznos and as we were leaving, an older lady came up to our car and asked if she could have a ride home. She didn't live to far from us, so I said sure. She talked our ears off the whole ride, it was pretty amusing. So yeh, that was interesting. Casey was like, "what if she had had a gun?" heehee. Then I randomly decided I needed to go home! So I did and my fam. minus Brice went to Golden Coral, yummmmmmmm. I love that bread. Then we watched a movie and then I went to sneakily surprise Chris after he closed at work. He usually calls me as he's leaving work, but I hid kinda near by and when I saw him come out, I called him. By the stuff I said, he eventually was like, "Are you here?" "Where are you?" hehhee, it was fun, I was very stalkerish, then I came outta hiding and we decided to go to Applebees, fun fun. Then the next morning we all went to church and then to My uncle and aunt Randy and Michelle's house to celebrate my two cousins birthday's. Alexandra turns 11 tomorrow and Grant turned 3 in Feb. they were so cute and it was so much fun to see everyone and play with my younger cousins. Chris came too and it's cool to have him get to meet people. My 6 year old cousin Sam like to jump on his lap, cuuuuute. Then my aunt and uncles figured out where Chris and I could go eat, so we got directions to Champps in Woodsbury, it was really good! Then we drove home and watched the acad. awards with my fam. I decided to sleep at home that night too cuz it got sooo late, so I drove back to Winona bright and early. This week has been busy, but ok, I have my second interview with the family my partner and I are working with today. I have to test their little boy on some stuff to see where he is developmentally, it's not too hard so hopefully I look like I know what I'm doing and hopefully he cooperates! Tonight I get to do more homework as usual, same with this weekend, fun! I get to come home I think next Friday for Spring break, so that'll be nice. Okkkkkkk, have a lovely day all of you! <3 Brianna

No comments: