Thursday, March 10, 2011

Audrey and Her Daddy

 I love watching Chris and Audrey together. He brings out a different side in Audrey that I do not, a very silly side! Chris makes Audrey laugh and giggle more than I do and he thinks up random fun things to do with her. I'm so proud of the father that Chris is to Audrey; I'm so glad God chose him to be Audrey's Daddy. I'm so grateful that she will grow up with a strong Daddy keeping her safe and loved. She will feel secure and confident in herself, knowing who she is through Christ because of the things Chris will show and teach her. I'm so excited to raise up our kids with Chris! He is a wonderful man, husband, and Daddy!
Here are some pictures (many pictures, I even cut out several!) of these two silly ones throughout Audrey's (almost) 2 years of life.  
A few days ago...
Always wrestling around
Doin' what they do
Feeding Daddy some crackers
My personal favorite, because of how it captured the moment and because how shocked I was that Chris let himself get soaking wet!
2nd Father's Day
Always making her giggle
Love this
Silly Gooses
Daddy's turn!
Helping Audrey learn to sit!
He was wrestling her around way back then too!
I've always loved this one.
Chris really wanted Audrey to have her 1st icecream cone!
She how she loves him?!
I remember her giggles that day. So happy!
Daddy won Audrey a pig at the fair.
Nappy time.
1st Father's Day.
A natural Daddy
In their Sunday best.
1st horsey ride!
1st bath, I remember that he wanted to be the one to do it!
I always wanted to get that classic Daddy/baby sleeping picture, pretty sure this was our 1st day home from the hospital
Getting to know each other!
Audrey Joanne and Daddy meeting! Their 1st picture!







When I go get Audrey in the morning she usually says, "Daddy?" I say, "Where is Daddy?" Then she remembers and says, "At work!" When Daddy gets home, Audrey usually brightens up and either goes to see him or starts jabbering, telling him about her day. After supper, Audrey looks at Chris and says, "Belt?" This means she wants to go upstairs and 'wrestle for the belt' with Chris. It's very fun to watch them play!
Thanks for all you do Chris. I love you and Audrey does too!

5 comments:

Jen Elder said...

Very cute!! I love it. You're so great at taking pictures and capturing little moments. Scott wanted to give Em her first bath as well :) What great hubby's we have!

Cindy's Closet said...

I love this blog Brianna! Thanks for all the memories!

granny said...

What a great blog. Thanks for sharing.

Jackie said...

Awwww, I love all those pictures they are so sweet. Chris seemed like a natural from the beginning. A Father daughter relationship is a big thing for little girls, they really look to their dad's for support, example and encouragement, It really stays with them their whole life, as you would probably agree Brianna. Audrey's lucky to have a daddy who loves her, plays with her, laughs with her and most inportantly loves her mommy. Keep up the goodness Chris! WHOOP

Jen said...

What a sweet post!