Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary Christopher!

Chris and I are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary today! Happy Anniversary sweetheart! I love you so much! Here are some pictures through our years together.

Fall 2004. Our 1st pic. together, not official yet :)

Fall 2005, already engaged!

October 21st, 2006! Our wedding day!
October 21st 2007, 1st anniversary.

October 21st 2008, Ok a bad pic, but it's all I have!
Our 2nd anniversary! I was nauseous, being pregnant with Audrey!

October 2009! 3 years together!

I love you! And I'm so blessed to be your wife :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary honey! I love you.

Jackie said...

Awww, Happy anniversary you two.

Cindy's Closet said...

Congratulations Bri and Chris! Such a wonderful couple (and family)!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you both!