Saturday, October 03, 2009

Blogging For a Lack of Something Better To Do?

It's a rare thing when I have no housework to do, no calls to make, no baby to care for, and no one to talk to.

Audrey is sleeping in her crib, for 2 hours now, Chris is sleeping on the couch, laudry is going, garbages are changes, dishes are put away, everything is picked up, I have thoroughly done all I can do on facebook, blogs are read, back account checked, devotion time done, and what else...I dunno. I seriously have nothing to do! It's amazing! It'll all change real quick, but I'm enjoying sitting here at the table by myself doing nothing especially productive.

This morning Mom, Audrey, and I went to a giant baby stuff sale at the fairgrounds. Mom found a nice Land's End diaper bag. It was only $5 so I got it. Mine was getting too small for Audrey's increasing needs, i.e. toys to play with, bowls, spoons, etc. So, I had fun packing that up. I like being organized. Then we went to Khols, Mom bought more things for Audrey :) She got her a cool toy that Audrey played with at Carlos O Kellys while Mom and I ate. Then we came back to my place and Mom left shortly after. Chris came home around that time from work. He has to work 4 weekends a year.

Oh, Chris and Audrey are both up now....like I said, I knew the peace would be short lived, but it's ok, cuz I like them both a lot :) heehee.

Well, my aunt Susan is watching Audrey tonight! Chris and I are going to a movie. I've craving movie theatre popcorn!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Gald you had some "down time" :) I had fun hanging out with you and Audrey, us girls...we have so much shopping to do, hee hee

granny said...

You are one working mama to get all that done and have time for yourself even tho it is a short time.

Megan said...

Hope you got that P-corn you craved. Miss you Cuzzin. Love you lots!