Sunday, July 13, 2008

Short and Lame

I feel so far behind that I don't even know what to say....
I'm on week 8 in my orientation and things are the same. Trying to get the energy to study so I can actually past the test in August.

4th of July was fun, I worked a day, but got the spend the evening with the fam. We went to Stewartville for the fireworks! The next day we went to the McAlister's in Wisconsin, this is my Grandma Hemmer's brother's house. We got to see some of the 2nd and 3rd cousins which is always fun! Then Kellie and Jill came over the following day and we played volleyball with Gavin and Chris and got so hot we had to to drink from and run through the sprinkler! I feel lame, I don't know what else to say. I worked overnight last night and slept for 3 hours, so I'm tired, bah. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. Bye!




8 comments:

Jackie said...

WAY TO GO HONEY...YOU DID IT, YOU UPDATED. YIP YIP

Annie said...

yay brianna-
i love how everytime i see you long enuf to give you crap about not updating your blog you do!
thanks for stopping up last night, it was good to see you!
i slept 3 hrs today as well! i am suprisingly awake tho.
i love the pic of your family where everyone is dashing around haphazardly!
anyway, have a good weekend and keep us updated as your orientation and summer wind down!

Brianna said...

dashing around haphazardly, I like that phrase!

Annie said...

haha, i didn't know what else to call it.
what can i say, my parents are pushing 60. their vocabulary wears on me.

my mom also taught me this phrase for when the temperature drops exceptionally low:
its colder than a witches tit in a brass bra out here!

p.s. i am not stalking back to my comment....my computer crashed when i posted this yesterday so i had to check and see if it was actually there! ---- but i may have to stalk back to see what you think of the witches tit phrase! ha! miss you brie!!!

Jackie said...

Annie, my mom always said, "its colder than a witches tit in January"....Ha (Brie's mom)

Heather said...

Lol I've never heard that before...

Brianna said...

My Grandma always says, "do that again and I'll put a tin ear on ya!" I don't know what it means, but I don't want a tin ear. Love you Gran!

PS Anne, I would be nothing but honored it you had stalked back to your comment, heehee.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Hi!
Can you adopt me please...heehee!
Just love your family pics, full of love & joy!!

Feel free to check me out& leave a comment or two in my blog ok...

Take care guys!
~Lenore*