Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Still Here

My uncle Rick told me I should at least write to say I'm still here....

I have been so busy! Working/Classes Mon-Friday and fun things to do on the weekends.
This past weekend was filled with fun stuff. On Saturday was Chris' best man Keith's wedding to Amy! Chris was in the wedding and I got to watch! They had a reception/dance in Stewartville after their backyard wedding. It was all quite fun and I met a lot of peeps I never met before. Also, Amy's mom, whom I've met once, briefly, before kept pulling me out to dance, she was hilarious. Chris and I were there till midnight :)
Sunday was Gran and Gramp E's 50th wedding anniversary along with a big party for them. It was so fun to see all my family and very extended family/friends as well. We were there all day. It was fun to see all the cousins as always :)
Yesterday was back to class, as was today, and will be tomorrow. Thurs & Fri. I'm on the unit and next week it about the same thing.
Basically I sit through 6-8 hours of lecture everyday. Sometimes it's very hard to stay awake. Tomorrow is part 2 of the heart rhythm class, so yeh, I need to go study it so I'm not completely confused tomorrow.

Well, there's more to say I'm sure, but I'll leave it at that. Hope you're all doing well!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi busy girl, think of all the wonderful things you are learning about the heart, i bet most peeps dont know that there are many many rhythms that the heart can have, some dangerous, some funky, and some strange but not to dangerous. Keep on learning...so if I ever go into Ventricular Fibrillation, you'll know what to do.

Heather said...

Remember that one time at band camp??

Megan said...

cuzzin. it was fun to see you too. i missed you. I know unclerick will be happy with the post. we're all glad to know you're still here. Alive and kickin! keep up the good work with work. you're doing fabulous. i love you!

granny said...

Great blog Brianna. Nice to know your still out and about. It was great to have you and your hubby at the party. Dang Culvers for making Chris work.