Thursday, May 04, 2006

Waiting

Hello. I am waiting for my graduation pracitce to start. I am supposed to go line up by Sanbourn and Main street in about 10 mintues. I saw the early session people practicing and it looked quite boring. But, I guess we better practice standing in lines and walking to our seats, otherwise we will have mass chaos tomorrow. Wowee, I graduate tomorrow, weirdness. Tonight I have the pinning ceremony that they do for nursing, then tomorrow at 2 it's graduation, fun fun. All my peeps are coming! Like my parents, my brothers, possibly all three of them, grandparents, Christopher, Cara, Heather, Casey, and I think Megan and Kelsey, yip yip. We're probably going to go eat at Culver's afterwards, where else do ya go when you're in Winona? But we all love Culv's so we might as well!

Well, I think I've spared enough time now, I better get out to my "spot" and wait in a line. Mmmkay, good luck to all of you with finals and such things. See ya soon.

<3 Brianna

4 comments:

Heather said...

I didnt know you have three brothers!? Um excited to watch you walk in your beautiful bumble bee outfit in the well organized and well rehearsed line to your seats. I will be singing the graduation song in my head while picturing mr. kolpek doing the finger twirling thing or thinking about how he was gonna go to kwik trip while we play. haha that was a blast! I wanna do it again!!! hehe

Brianna said...

You people crack me up. Also, Jeff, I think this is a first time comment for you, thanks, I feel honored.

granny said...

It', not nice to diss old people about hearing aids. I better be able to hear a pin drop. Brianna I want you to wave so I won't miss you marching in. Good luck see ya later. (jking) about the hearing thingy.

Cindy's Closet said...

Good Luck Brianna! Don't trip over your gown! Love you much! We're so proud! Say "Hi" to Megan for us.