Sunday, May 28, 2006

I will not stand for this....there is a mouse in my house!!!

Hi people. I know some of you are sick of the picture of my mom and I, so here's somethin' new for you to look at. I have some cool pictures, but I will put them up later possibly once I figure out how to get them to "my pictures" from Picasa.

So, I am officially home for good. I have done tons of cleaning and organizing. I have gone through everything I own and have had to figure out what to keep, sell, or throw away. I felt like I was on Clean Sweep, if any of you ever watch that show. Now my dresser can hold my clothes, by closet has regained it's purpose, and my floor is able to be walked upon.

We're having a garage sale on June 24th featuring my clothes and etc. I managed to get rid of like 10 books out of the several hundred. My books are one thing I just want to keep for now. I also am keeping lots of my barbies, I just gotta. I am however getting rid of my collection of belts that I had as a child that for some reason I have had in my closet forever. So, if anyone wants some sick neon green or pink belts or some cool suspenders with pink shoes and bows on them, lemme know. I can hook you up.

Hmm..oh yeah, the first two weeks outta school I was studying during my nursing boards class. I will start studying again soon, cuz the NCLEX (nursing boards) is comin' up. I start working June 26th, depending on the results of my NCLEX.

Oh what else. I have managed to hang out with Casey and Heather a bit, my family, and that cool guy that lets me hang out with him (Chris, hehhehehehehehehehheheeheheheh)
I went to the Divinci Code, Poseidon, and something else...hmmm...well, I went to Stick It (the gymnastics movie) three times, whoot! I'm so buying that.

Last night Gavin and I went to Wally and I bought one of those $7.50 movies, The Family Man. Chris, Gavin, and I watched it and were later joined my Mom and Dad. Then, with about 15 mins left in the movie, I saw a small monster/mouse-like creature run across our floor. It had about 3 trillion legs and moved like lightning. I freaked out, seriously, how nasty is that, this huge sick bug is in our house. Dad is all like, "yeh, I've seen a few before, but they usually don't come out in the light." No one seemed to care too much that this freakish mouse-bug is running around. So, I stood on a chair for a while and then.....it came again! It shot across the floor right by me! AHHHHH. I didn't have time to find something to destroy it with, so it got away. So, then I sat on the fire place hearth, on high grounds. The monster remains loose in the basement and my mom says whoever presents it to her "dead" wins $10. So, I'm keeping my eyes open and walking on my tippee toes until it meets it's doom. UGH, **shudder**

Welp, I'll stop here cuz if this gets too long people psych themselves out and don't bother reading this. So, have a great day and a pleasant tomorrow and may you find rainbows, sunshine, and butterflies wherever you may go. And may you not find sick mouse-like bugs with 9 quadtrillion legs.

bye friends, until next time...

8 comments:

Heather said...

Great story friend. So Eric said he saw you at the mall today. I was in Barnes and Noble then was gonna come say hi, but you were gone. Megan wanted you to come visit her too. Sad day. Oh well. See you soon!

Brianna said...

Sorry Hut, when I found out you were in B&N, my dad was waiting for my mom and I in the car, so I had ta go!!!

Anonymous said...

The $10.00 is up for grabs to who ever wants to come over and hunt the beast dead.

granny said...

LOL

Cindy's Closet said...

HOw bout we trade for a real mouse instead! OR maybe a bat that can swoop around your bedroom? Yeah...that would be better than a nasty ol' bug anyday. Just ask Megan. She knows!

Megan said...

Brie..let's start a club. (though, just wait until you have you own home and you have to deal with those things by yourself..!! No daddy to take care of you!) YUCK!

Anonymous said...

you're right Kels about the bat stories, I remember awhile ago when I lived with the Coop brothers, we got a bat in our basement and all 4 of the brothers went after it with crazy weapons, such as a bebe gun, a stick, and all sorts of crazy things and they eventually got it and disposed of it, I wanted nothing to do with it so I remained calm in my bed playing NBA Live 2006, :) I keep it real, ya know?

Anonymous said...

ahhh save some clothes for me brie!! i'm going to be in DC on the 24th!!! okay i love you bye!