Wednesday, November 03, 2004

This is for you Megan

Ok, so, My cousin Megan is harrasing me to write in this because she is bored with my lack of updates, but here the thing, I have nothing great to say so this will only increase her boredom, but I'll do it anyway. I am supposed to be writing SOAP notes right now, which have to do with nursing, which I absolutely despise because I usually despise doing things that I do not understand how to do, so I feel like I am crapping my way through it, yet somehow I manganed to do well on the last one which just made me laugh. Well since the last time I wrote I went to the Women of Faith conference in St. Paul, this was two weekends ago. It was absolutley wonderful and I am so glad I went. There were 18,000 women, wow. The speakers were all amazing, the singers were all amazing, and most amazing was God's prescence there. I am so going next year. Then this past weekend was also awesome. My cousin's Kellie, Jill and I decided to be adventurous and go to a concert in St. Paul. I decided many moons ago that I needed to go to the Relient K concert (christian punk/pop) so eventually Kellie and Jilll decided they could come with me, yay. I ordered tickets and figured out how to get there----due to directional wisdom from my big cousin Jamey. We never really got lost in a serious way so it was all good. We got there with time to spare and even got close parking. We stood for like 4 hours in there but it was so fun. I most liked other people's hair in my face and random sweaty boys jumping into us, but hey, it was all fun. The first two bands were deece, but Relient K was soooo awesome, mmm I love em. Then we drove back and Jill kept me awake by talkig to me while Kellie slacked off and slept in the back.....is this getting too detailed...hmm..oh well. Then we came back here and watched part of a movie and went to church in Winona the next morning. In between all of that during these past two weeks I have been doing homework and stuyding. However....like two nights ago, on a school night, I actually watched a movie, this is a first for me. It was way fun. My clinical was super fun yesterday, my patient and I had lots of fun, maybe too much, but we were sneaky and walked further than we were supposed to get cookies from the nursing home wing, heehee, oh well. I also legally can give some meds now, so I did that....they make you check three times to make sure it's right plus you have to check their name band, I started to feel quite stupid doing this since I only had one patient, it's like okkkk let's check for the 100th time to make sure you are who you were 5 minutes ago when I checked. Hmmm..... I also dropped a pill and then we had to call pharmacy to get more, MY BA'AD. OOOPssssiessss. So yeh, that was a good clinical day for once, she gave me cupcakes too. OK, I must go write my notes and get ready for labs tomorrow...eeee...muscles shots, yikes. I'll see ya all soon I hope if I dont' die from exhaustion first, this is such a killer. I'm hoping to go to bed and wake up 25 yrs old. BYE!
XOXOXO (love you CWMP)

2 comments:

granny said...

Brie your alive. I was beging to wonder if you were or not. keep up the good work. You are going to be a real good nurse. love ya

Megan said...

love you too CWBP