Monday, November 22, 2004

BREAK!!

Hallo, how are you, I am fine thanks. Ok, things are better than I last time I wrote. The weekend was still hard with the paper writing and such, but a nice break form non stop studying. Now it's on to the 500 projects due all at the same time it seems. All I have to do after I get done working here in a bit is go turn my paper in and then do nothing all night! I love it. Then I'm going home tomorrow and staying till Sunday. I have to do homework and such, but it'll be nice to be home and eat turkey and mashed potatoes. We might go to a movie tonight for the heck of it...that's me and the roomies...whom by the way are very cool. Last night Kelsey came in our room and we were all weird and jumping around. Why do we get hyper when we're going to bed. Heather and I stayed up for a while as we usually do when we go to bed at the same time, fun fun, sad.....no roomie next year. We'll learn morse code to talk through the walls. Mom and Pa and Gav came on Friday!! We went the the Family Diner, it was yummmy, and my five day headache went away that night and it hasnt come back. Thanks fam.! Kelsey I spent the weekend studying and eating Quiznos/Subway (YUM) it just doesn't get old. We also rented Mean Girls, it's funny. Last night I talked to a long lost friend :) and watched part of a movie and did math. Goodbye to the worst week of my life and this one is already way better. OOooofffffdahh. Also, Megan.....tear....no lefse this year.....the sadness....Yum, I haven't had paper since Christmas!!!! Well, I think I shall go since I'm almost OUTTA HERE! yay. No one asked me questions today at work! So I didn't have to thinkg! Fun, although one girl asked me what grade I got in the class and then everyone's heads like flew over to me as if they were jsut dying to know...I hate telling people my grades! jeesh. Okay see ya all later :) Bye!

1 comment:

Heather said...

We should make a secret passage way from my room to your room next year! No more Ben or obnoxious sleeping noises or VPSEs!!! Sad. OH well you will be a great neighbor!! :) XOXO