Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some New Pictures

I don't have a ton to say, just thought I'd put up some new pictures :) I've spent the past 2 weeks working, so I'm feeling free now! I got the house cleaned (after like a month since the last cleaning, sick!) and got the place Christmas-ified. Thanksgiving lunch was so good, thanks to my Gran E. who makes the yummiest turkey! Thanks Gran! I had to work, but got to see my family for a couple hours.

I noticed last night that Audrey's 2nd bottom tooth is coming in! Two little teethers now. She has a horribly snotty nose right now! Poor girl, she's a bit miserable and taking short little pathetic naps today. Oh well, it'll pass. She's making little crawling motions. Like she'll get up on all 4s and move her hand then one leg and then collapse to her tummy, then do it all again. She LOVES to stand and will actually balance for a few seconds. It's a lot of fun to watch her try to figure out how to move around. I finally ordered her a car seat through Sam's Club. I hope we like it! It was such a hard decision. We got two, one for each car. Oofdah. She's outgrown her baby car seat, it goes up to 22lbs and that's what she is!

The plan is that Chris and I are going to The Blind Side tonight, I'm excited!

Well here are some pics....

My precious girl.

Chris putting up an ornament!

My silly ones!

The famous felt chicken ornament, this one's for you GRAN!!!!!
Well, I'm glad I could leave you all with this nice picture of me. Heehee. I feel like a boring writer, blah blah. Bye.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you have your own place and own tree so that you can hang that lovely chicken ornament, Ha. I hope Audrey is feeling better, we had fun with her last night.

Megan said...

what a nice blog. I love the little pic of audrey all bundled up. so precious! missed you for the rest of thanksgiving, but i'm glad i got to see you some. love you bunches and we'll be seeing you soon!!! hooooray!

Heather said...

Shes so cute in that hat! And then theres that chicken...

granny said...

The chicken is a master piece. Some day it will be very valuable.

Cheri said...

Good update! I've been checking....but forgot a few times...Such a fun Christmas this will be for you!

Tov said...

Aww, the baby looks gorgeous. I hope you and your family have an amazing Christmas and a safe and eventful New Years.

-One blogger to the next