Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Little Family

Audrey is due in.....18 days, 9 hours, and 24 minutes (my mom's blog has a countdown, I didn't acutally do the math here) So....we're excited! We realize she could come tomorrow, or in like 4-5 weeks, but whatever, we are, I think, as ready as any two people could be who've never had a baby before. Today we put the car seat in Chris' car, the other base is also ready in my car, so we're ready there, I guess the only thing I could do now is pack a little bag to take with us, I spose I should do that soon. We're excited to meet her, but it seems very unreal that we'll actually have a baby.

So, here is a sweet pic Mom took of our lil' family, heehee. We love each other so much and we're excited to give Audrey all the love we can :) So, pretty soon I'm sure my blog will be dominated even more by her :)

5 comments:

RickE said...

Oh Brianna, Even I'm pretty excited! You know, if you did go 5 more weeks, Audrey could be born on my birthday. I think she would like that, so yeah, something to think about...Unclerick

Jackie said...

Good idea Rick....NOT

we're excited too, eep cant wait.

Cindy's Closet said...

Precious family awaiting....

Heather said...

I'm so excited!! :D

granny said...

I smell excitment in the air.