Thursday, January 20, 2005

Wedding bells

OH MY GOODNESS, I totally forgot to say that I was asked to be a bride's maid in my dear friend Kelsey's wedding. She's marrying Jeff for those of you who didn't know, although I'm pretty sure that you knew. So yeh, that's way fun and I am very honored. Although, this means I will be wearing a dress. Ya wanna know the last time I did that......12 grade prom....approx. 3 years ago. heehee. Also, here is a shout out to Heather cuz she is having a difficult night with stupid classes and them not counting from RCTC and then all the sudden they do count, and well it's confusing, and anyone who's had to deal with confusing things like transferring and not so helpful couselors knows how it's quite stressful! also, she just spilled a bunch of little Christmas bulbs. heehee. poor dear. Heather I love you and it will be ok! :) Ok, this is one of three new blogs, y'all should be proud of me, so scroll down after this one!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for your support on this stressful evening, because you are here i will live a longer more joyous life. hehe xoxox!

Megan said...

I'm glad that Heather is going to live longer, that Kelsey is getting married, that Brianna will again wear a dress, and that AJ is glad. YIP YIP!